Come to discover Boost 4.0 at the European Big Data Value Forum 2018, to be held in Vienna from the 12th to the 14th of November 2018. Boost 4.0 will be presented during the session focused on Smart Factories, on Monday 12th of November at 13:00.
The session will discuss the main challenges for the development of data-driven solutions for Industry 4.0, as well as, introduce reference architectures and visions for the development of the foundations of a European Industrial Data Space. The session will also present practical use cases on the approaches taken by European industry to exploit and leverage the power of Big data analytics. The session will also address approaches to engage SMEs in the exploitation of big data technologies for optimisation of operations as well as the future role of cloud-edge integration and distributed computing capabilities to bring analytic capabilities closer to automation equipment and digital shop-floor.
- Big Data Challenges for Industry 4.0 – Dr Óscar Lázaro (Innovalia)
- Boost 4.0 reference architecture – Dr Athanasios Poulakidas (Intrasoft)
- European Industrial Data Space vision & business reference architecture
– Mr Christoph Mertens (IDSA)
- Boost 4.0 in action:
– Industrial Data Space implementation for Zero Defect Manufacturing – Dr Roberto Pérez (+GF+)
– Big data predictive analytics for after-sales service optimization – Mr Claudio Broggio (SAS)
– Big Data approaches for lot size one machine tool design optimization – Dr Matthias Grimmer (FILL GmbH)
– Industry 4.0 SME challenges solved through industrial big data analytics – Mr Sergio Gusmeroli (Engineering)
– European Data Incubation and industrial challenges – Mr Davide Dalle Carbonare (Engineering)